2̶̶0̶̶1̶̶7̶̶ ? 2018 HERE I COME.

Wednesday, January 3, 2018 12:32 AM ?


Hey guys! What's up?

SO IT'S ALREADY 2018 YAW.

New year, New Resolution, New Passion, New Me. InsyaAllah.

Soooooo I decided to throw away allllll of my negativity thinking. It had been a tough months for the end of the 2017. I decided to throw away toxic things in my life, including you. yup, you.

My resolution for last year was to have confidence, but yea, i didn't achieved it. Instead of it, I've gained depression. which is NOT GOOD for me, for you or for anyone. I have lost myself, which is the worst, I lost the little confidence I had, and much more. ((I think I've said it on my last post? But idk))

and MY NEW RESOLUTION isssss To Love Myself more. My partner showed me how to be confidence and at the same time, loving myself more. He really opened my eyes. It was the one I did before but unintentionally. I didn't even realized I did that. He said that we need to praise ourselves more even we know we did it just a slightest things, but we know we did it successfully. And at the same time, we could have faith in ourselves that we could do things. That I can do things. With faith in ourselves, we could conquer the world. I could conquer the world <3

So much to tell you here, but need to focus on other things right now. Love ya.

? 0 lovely notes

?